RE: [Yuricon] Re: [WWW]Yuricon site update - new AMVs, Contest, SnR

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      >From: "Reese Dorrycott" <rhys@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: [WWW]Yuricon site update - new AMVs, Contest, SnR
      >Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 03:43:01 -0000
      >
      >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Once again, lots of things to see and do on the Yuricon website!
      >
      > > our winners. Our thanks to everyone who entered - this was a good
      > > year for Yuri! http://www.yuricon.org/videos/

      There was a glitch with the links. They should be working now.

    • kyanite_d
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        Hello.

        I'm sorry, I didn't see this earlier.

        Lucifer's Angels is encoded in Windows Media 9 / 9.1

        Most of the other times the playback problem could be solved by enabling automatic download of needed codecs in Windows Media Player ( "Tools" => "Options" => "Player" => Check "Download codecs automatically".

        This may also help:

        Appleseed is encoded in Windows Media V8, which is included in the download package.

        -kya

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kyanite_d <kyanite_d@...> wrote:

          > Hello.
          >
          > I'm sorry, I didn't see this earlier.
          >

          > Lucifer's Angels is encoded in Windows Media 9 / 9.1
          >
          > Most of the other times the playback problem could be solved by
          enabling automatic download of needed codecs in Windows Media Player (
          "Tools" => "Options" => "Player" => Check "Download codecs automatically".

          Thank you I did try these two suggestions and there was a minor
          update. Still YURISEED will not play. I have not tried the rest. I
          think that I will simply have to miss this one and any others that do
          not play on my system as it is. Again, thank you for the attempt.

          Mr. David R. Dorrycott
          www.naorhy.com