Re: [Yuricon] Non-spoilery reaction to Simoun 18

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 02:55:38 -0000, "atheniag"
      <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      > Well, if they're going to keep making stupid decisions like that,
      > frankly they deserve to lose.

      No kidding... They're *trying* to become an army, but I think they've
      decided that they'll start with the bureaucracy and shouting and see if
      that whole "strategy" thing will follow naturally.

      It's almost nice to have a bit of down-time after the recent episodes.
      However, that little bit came with a whole plane-load of foreboding
      riding pillion... (watch me mix metaphors like a pro!)
      .oO("Saler Moon will be my fourth fan fic." )