Re: This week's stolen meme on _Strawberry Panic_

  • Susan Davis
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

      > Oh, btw, have we ever been told why it's so important to Shion
      > (Spica prez) that Amane become Etoile, Or am I asking for too much?

      Shion is sick of being cooped up at stuffy St. Spica, and wants to get
      away and go back to the little mountain village where her twin sister
      is serving as the heir to the family Yakuza organization. She figures
      that if she can stick Amane with the Etoile job, that'll get her out
      of having to be the St. Spica student council president, and she can
      sneak out some night and meet up with one of her bodyguards.

      (And can't you just see Nagisa wielding Rena's big cleaver knife?)

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>