Poll results for Yuricon

  • Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2006
      The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Next Etoile?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Amane, 3 votes, 13.04%
      - Shizuma, 2 votes, 8.70%
      - Chikaru, 2 votes, 8.70%
      - The Evil Scary Lesbian Duo, 2 votes, 8.70%
      - Nagisa, 6 votes, 26.09%
      - Yaya, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Dominura, 3 votes, 13.04%
      - Star Bride, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Percival the Bear, 3 votes, 13.04%
      - Amane's Spiffy Yellow Scarf, 2 votes, 8.70%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yuricon

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2006
        The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Apparently, Etoiles are chosen in pairs. So now who's the next Etoile?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Shizuma and Nagisa, 7 votes, 26.92%
        - Amane and Hikari, 6 votes, 23.08%
        - The Evil Psycho Lesbian Duo, 4 votes, 15.38%
        - Dominura and Limone, 4 votes, 15.38%
        - Kagome and Percival the Bear, 4 votes, 15.38%
        - Star Bride and Amane's Spiffy Yellow Scarf, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Tempus and Spatium, 1 votes, 3.85%
        - Chikaru, 0 votes, 0.00%

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
          The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: When you first became interested in Yuri anime and manga were you already a fan of anime and manga?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Total otaku, even before I heard of Yuri, 49 votes, 62.03%
          - I watched or read some, but Yuri is what really drew me in, 11 votes, 13.92%
          - It was simultaneous - saw Yuri, became a fan, 7 votes, 8.86%
          - Never really cared much until I found a Yuri series I liked, 5 votes, 6.33%
          - Was looking for good lesbian media and came across Yuri, 5 votes, 6.33%
          - Don't really even know how to answer this, 2 votes, 2.53%

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yuricon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
            > final results:
            >

            > POLL QUESTION: When you first became interested in Yuri anime and
            manga were you already a fan of anime and manga?

            I just want to thank everyone who participated in this poll!

          • yelaiel_3
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 11, 2007
              yes since birth i think.
            • Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 30, 2008
                The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: in strawberry panic do you think that nagisa should have ended up with shizuma or tamao

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - shizuma like it already is!, 20 votes, 66.67%
                - no way! tamao should have!, 10 votes, 33.33%

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 11, 2008
                  The following Yuricon poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: Which Marimite character do you identify most with ?
                  If you were actually attending Lilian Gakuen,
                  your everyday life would be like that of...

                  I wonder if Sei is really going to be number 1(she seems
                  so incredibly popular) and whether secondary characters such
                  as Tamura Chisato or Katou Kei will even stand a chance...
                  It's all up to you to decide!

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - Give me a break, this is real life ! I can't even imagine myself attending Lilian !!!, 1 votes, 2.78%
                  - Kashiwagi Suguru, 2 votes, 5.56%
                  - Satou Sei's onee-sama, the former Rosa Gigantea starring in the Forest of Thorns story (whats her name again? Do we even know?If you do, please tell me!), 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - Kasuga Seiko aka "Suga Sei", 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - None of those or nobody in particular, 2 votes, 5.56%
                  - Fukuzawa Yuuki, 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - Ogasawara Sachiko, 1 votes, 2.78%
                  - Hasekura Rei, 2 votes, 5.56%
                  - Katou Kei, 1 votes, 2.78%
                  - Arima Nana (for those who, unlike me, know the latest light novels!!!), 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - Shimazu Yoshino, 6 votes, 16.67%
                  - Satou Sei, 5 votes, 13.89%
                  - Toudou Shimako, 4 votes, 11.11%
                  - Mizuno Youko, 2 votes, 5.56%