New Black "I Love Yuri" T-shirt on the Yuricon shop!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      Hi all - I'm pleased to announce a brand new item on the YC Shop
      (http://www.yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html):

      Get the all new Black "I love Yuri" T-shirt, 100% cotton, original "I
      Love Yuri" design by our own Kelli Nicely.

      Now you can say "I Love Yuri" with a subtle look and cool colors. Of
      course, take a look at all the other Yuricon and "I Love Yuri" items
      on the Shop. We have everything from hoodies to mugs to stamps. They
      make great gifts for you or your yuri-loving friends!