Re: Non-spoilery reactions to _Simoun_, episode 15

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

      > One more: I didn't expect the title to be referring to *that*
      > character....

      I was thinking about that, but after I finished watching, I think the
      title isn't really about any one character. Aeru, IMHO, has the right
      of it.

      And once again, its a leadership issue. Simulacrum has some serious
      isses in this department.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

        > Wow. Heavy.
        >
        > Hey, she really *does* build models!

        Haha, I thought that too.

        > Aww, what a sweet kid. "Paru, dakara."

        yeah.

        > "Yakimochi?" You bet your tail fin.

        Just a teeny bit.

        The one thing that struck me was them playing hide-and-seek. A week
        ago I would have poo-pooed it since assumably they ought to be on
        call; but then on Saturday I watched a crowd of 20-somethings, who had
        traveled to and paid to be in an anime con, sit around and play "Duck
        Duck Goose" for an hour. They looked so happy that it made me feel happy.

        Gave me a whole new perspective in how we amuse ourselves.

      • Susan Davis
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006

          > (Which also, given the way these things tend to
          > go, makes me wonder whether that'll be tied into the title of episode
          > 18.)

          No, the person referred to by that title is the one discovered in
          episode 17. I do wonder if it's one of two possible people who we've
          met, though....

          --
          Susan Davis <futabachan@...>