Re: new Lililicious release -

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006

      > On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:11:54 -0400, Erin Subramanian
      > <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > In this chapter of Konno Oyuki and Nagawasa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
      > > Miteru, Yumi, Yoshino, and Rei talk with the real Suga Sei.
      >
      > Thanks very much for all your hard work on this series, all. :)

      Ditto that. This manga has my favorite moment with Rei and Yoshino,
      when Yumi comes over to Yoshino's and Rei is there reading. The look
      on Rei's face when she rolls over from reading thinking Yoshino has
      come home is so googly and sweet. Then she sees Yumi and gets properly
      embarrassed for such a goofy mushy face. :-)