RE: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
      >From: "anime_and_manga_gal" <anime_and_manga_gal@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
      >Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:18:07 -0000
      >
      >Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
      >and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
      >Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

      On the Yuricon website you can find three.

      "The List" of anime and manga weith lesbian characters, lesbian wannabees
      and oughtabees provides a fan's view of anime and manga with characters that
      are perceived as lesbian. http://www.yuricon.org/list

      The Yuricon Shop is the most comprehensive yuri-centric store online. This
      has yuri anime and manga (and gifts and drama CDs) from the US and Japan.
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop

      You can get a short list of the top 12 yuri series based on a poll here on
      the YCML at the Essays page. "Yuri 101" can be found at
      http://www.yuricon.org/essays

      All of those will get you tuned into some of the most popular yuri.
      Conversations here on the ML are focusing around current yuri series on
      Japanese TV.

      Good luck finding something that suits you.

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
        On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_gal wrote:
        > Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
        > and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
        > Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

        In addition to the The List on Yuricon's website, assuming you're old
        enough to watch adult material, there's Stainless Night and Cream Lemon:
        Escalation.

        For obscure subtexty stuff, see if you can track down The Twins at St.
        Clare's. Based on the books by Enid Blyton. No English translation
        (dub or fansub) available AFAIK, though.
      • Elwin Coldiron
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
          I would suggest G-Taste.

          Blaine

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: johannchua@...
          Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:02:20 +0800
          Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

          On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_ gal wrote:
          > Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo- Ai anime
          > and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
          > Yuri/Shoujo- Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

          In addition to the The List on Yuricon's website, assuming you're old
          enough to watch adult material, there's Stainless Night and Cream Lemon:
          Escalation.

          For obscure subtexty stuff, see if you can track down The Twins at St.
          Clare's. Based on the books by Enid Blyton. No English translation
          (dub or fansub) available AFAIK, though.

          Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail beta
        • stellaluna_42
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
            I was just watching that today. It's pretty damn funny.
            Cell phones in the underwear. lol

            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Elwin Coldiron" <bigkwell@...> wrote:

            > I would suggest G-Taste.Blaine
            >

            > To: Yuricon@...: johannchua@...: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:02:20
            +0800Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

            > On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_gal wrote:> Ok...
            I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime > and
            have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good >
            Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.In addition to the