Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

More loose Strawberry Panic translation

Expand Messages
  • Sean Gaffney
    Yaya: I m sorry, Hikari! I now realize that Teh Rapey Is Teh Wrong and that global warming IS real! I promise I ll limit myself to mentally undressing you
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Yaya: "I'm sorry, Hikari! I now realize that Teh Rapey Is Teh Wrong and that global warming IS real! I promise I'll limit myself to mentally undressing you from now on!"
      Hikari: "I'm sorry, Yaya! I shouldn't have... I mean, I treated you like.... hey, wtf, why am I apologizing for you fucking shoving me up against a door and fondling me?"

      Yaya: "We're Japanese, remember?"

      Hikari: "Doh, right. My sincere apologies, Yaya-chan!"

      --SG
    • redadmiral66
      ... like.... hey, wtf, why ... fondling me? ... If anything, Hikari needs to apologise for failing at having basic common sense: when someone unexpectedly
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:
        >

        > Hikari: "I'm sorry, Yaya! I shouldn't have... I mean, I treated you
        like.... hey, wtf, why
        > am I apologizing for you fucking shoving me up against a door and
        fondling me?"
        >
        > Yaya: "We're Japanese, remember?"

        If anything, Hikari needs to apologise for failing at having basic
        common sense: when someone unexpectedly kisses you, and you want them
        to stop, the best course of action (I would say) is to pull away and
        tell them so. Rather than, say, standing on tiptoes and leaning into
        the kiss for a 5-10 second period, which just possibly may mislead the
        other party as to how you feel about the matter.
      • Eui Heo
        Wait, wait. Have you been kissed unexpectly? You wouldn t move ot something because you will be caught with surprise. This may be depending on persion but it s
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          Wait, wait.
          Have you been kissed unexpectly?
          You wouldn't move ot something because you will be caught with surprise.
          This may be depending on persion but it's not matter of common sense.


          redadmiral66 <redadmiralgorshkov@...> wrote:
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:
          >

          > Hikari: "I'm sorry, Yaya! I shouldn't have... I mean, I treated you
          like.... hey, wtf, why
          > am I apologizing for you fucking shoving me up against a door and
          fondling me?"
          >
          > Yaya: "We're Japanese, remember?"

          If anything, Hikari needs to apologise for failing at having basic
          common sense: when someone unexpectedly kisses you, and you want them
          to stop, the best course of action (I would say) is to pull away and
          tell them so. Rather than, say, standing on tiptoes and leaning into
          the kiss for a 5-10 second period, which just possibly may mislead the
          other party as to how you feel about the matter.


        • Aereal Reis
          ... surprise. ... Now about that, while I agree the reaction its not a matter of common sense the approach was /very/ obvious, I mean Hikari should have seen
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Eui Heo <eheo@...> wrote:
            >
            > Wait, wait.
            > Have you been kissed unexpectly?
            > You wouldn't move ot something because you will be caught with
            surprise.
            > This may be depending on persion but it's not matter of common sense.
            >
            >
            > redadmiral66 <redadmiralgorshkov@...> wrote:
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@> wrote:
            > >
            >
            > > Hikari: "I'm sorry, Yaya! I shouldn't have... I mean, I treated you
            > like.... hey, wtf, why
            > > am I apologizing for you fucking shoving me up against a door and
            > fondling me?"
            > >
            > > Yaya: "We're Japanese, remember?"
            >
            > If anything, Hikari needs to apologise for failing at having basic
            > common sense: when someone unexpectedly kisses you, and you want them
            > to stop, the best course of action (I would say) is to pull away and
            > tell them so. Rather than, say, standing on tiptoes and leaning into
            > the kiss for a 5-10 second period, which just possibly may mislead the
            > other party as to how you feel about the matter.
            >

            Now about that, while I agree the reaction its not a matter of common
            sense the approach was /very/ obvious, I mean Hikari should have seen
            it coming and I too think she failed at common sense, she stays there
            looking at Yaya and just says "Yaya-chan?" in the cutest voice she can
            use, so unless she is not very brilliant she should have known what
            was coming her way, personally I think Nagisa did as you can see the
            difference between their reactions, Hikari got all scared and pushed
            Yaya chan, Nagisa was impressed and nervous and at one point gave up
            and let herself be touched freely >.>

            Neo_Hrtgdv
          • atheniag
            ... It is always easier to blame the victim, especially when they are animated in a way that makes it look like it s their fault for not resisting. Or we can
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Aereal Reis" <neo_hrtgdv@...> wrote:
              >
              > Now about that, while I agree the reaction its not a matter of common
              > sense the approach was /very/ obvious, I mean Hikari should have seen
              > it coming and I too think she failed at common sense, she stays there
              > looking at Yaya and just says "Yaya-chan?" in the cutest voice she can
              > use, so unless she is not very brilliant she should have known what
              > was coming her way, personally I think Nagisa did as you can see the
              > difference between their reactions, Hikari got all scared and pushed
              > Yaya chan, Nagisa was impressed and nervous and at one point gave up
              > and let herself be touched freely >.>


              It is always easier to blame the victim, especially when they are
              animated in a way that makes it look like it's their "fault" for not
              resisting.

              Or we can remind ourselves that SP is a pandering piece of trash and
              that the animators are LFBs. :-)

              Cheers,

              Erica
            • Aereal Reis
              ... The point here is that I don t try to blame Hikari (or Nagisa), nor anyone in there, I was actually dissapointed when Yaya did that, and I m a big fan of
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 11, 2006
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
                > It is always easier to blame the victim, especially when they are
                > animated in a way that makes it look like it's their "fault" for not
                > resisting.
                >
                > Or we can remind ourselves that SP is a pandering piece of trash and
                > that the animators are LFBs. :-)
                >
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Erica
                >

                The point here is that I don't try to blame Hikari (or Nagisa), nor
                anyone in there, I was actually dissapointed when Yaya did that, and
                I'm a big fan of her; who I am really cheering and have been ever
                since I saw her is Tamao, but anyway.

                Neo_Hrtgdv
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.