Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

  • anime_and_manga_gal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6 12:18 AM
      Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
      and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
      Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

      Thanks ^-^
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6 8:16 AM
        >From: "anime_and_manga_gal" <anime_and_manga_gal@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
        >Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:18:07 -0000
        >
        >Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
        >and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
        >Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

        On the Yuricon website you can find three.

        "The List" of anime and manga weith lesbian characters, lesbian wannabees
        and oughtabees provides a fan's view of anime and manga with characters that
        are perceived as lesbian. http://www.yuricon.org/list

        The Yuricon Shop is the most comprehensive yuri-centric store online. This
        has yuri anime and manga (and gifts and drama CDs) from the US and Japan.
        http://www.yuricon.org/shop

        You can get a short list of the top 12 yuri series based on a poll here on
        the YCML at the Essays page. "Yuri 101" can be found at
        http://www.yuricon.org/essays

        All of those will get you tuned into some of the most popular yuri.
        Conversations here on the ML are focusing around current yuri series on
        Japanese TV.

        Good luck finding something that suits you.

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6 4:02 PM
          On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_gal wrote:
          > Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime
          > and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
          > Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

          In addition to the The List on Yuricon's website, assuming you're old
          enough to watch adult material, there's Stainless Night and Cream Lemon:
          Escalation.

          For obscure subtexty stuff, see if you can track down The Twins at St.
          Clare's. Based on the books by Enid Blyton. No English translation
          (dub or fansub) available AFAIK, though.
        • Elwin Coldiron
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6 9:42 PM
            I would suggest G-Taste.

            Blaine

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            From: johannchua@...
            Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:02:20 +0800
            Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

            On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_ gal wrote:
            > Ok... I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo- Ai anime
            > and have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good
            > Yuri/Shoujo- Ai anime it would be much appreciated.

            In addition to the The List on Yuricon's website, assuming you're old
            enough to watch adult material, there's Stainless Night and Cream Lemon:
            Escalation.

            For obscure subtexty stuff, see if you can track down The Twins at St.
            Clare's. Based on the books by Enid Blyton. No English translation
            (dub or fansub) available AFAIK, though.

            Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail beta
          • stellaluna_42
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7 12:41 AM
              I was just watching that today. It's pretty damn funny.
              Cell phones in the underwear. lol

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Elwin Coldiron" <bigkwell@...> wrote:

              > I would suggest G-Taste.Blaine
              >

              > To: Yuricon@...: johannchua@...: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:02:20
              +0800Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Requesting names of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime

              > On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 07:18 +0000, anime_and_manga_gal wrote:> Ok...
              I have look every where for names of good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime > and
              have yet to find any.. if I could get any suggestions of good >
              Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime it would be much appreciated.In addition to the