new Lililicious release -

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
      In this chapter of Konno Oyuki and Nagawasa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
      Miteru, Yumi, Yoshino, and Rei talk with the real Suga Sei.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
        On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:11:54 -0400, Erin Subramanian
        <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In this chapter of Konno Oyuki and Nagawasa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
        > Miteru, Yumi, Yoshino, and Rei talk with the real Suga Sei.

        Thanks very much for all your hard work on this series, all. :)
        .oO("ps-this is a serious post, yet also not.so it goes." )
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006

          > On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:11:54 -0400, Erin Subramanian
          > <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
          >
          > > In this chapter of Konno Oyuki and Nagawasa Satoru's Maria-sama ga
          > > Miteru, Yumi, Yoshino, and Rei talk with the real Suga Sei.
          >
          > Thanks very much for all your hard work on this series, all. :)

          Ditto that. This manga has my favorite moment with Rei and Yoshino,
          when Yumi comes over to Yoshino's and Rei is there reading. The look
          on Rei's face when she rolls over from reading thinking Yoshino has
          come home is so googly and sweet. Then she sees Yumi and gets properly
          embarrassed for such a goofy mushy face. :-)