New Haruka and Michiru Fanfic on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
      For those who might be interested, I've uploaded a new Sailor Moon
      story to "Worldshaking" Fanfic, starring the Queens of Yuri, Haruka
      and Michiru.

      This story does have adult content, so clicking on the link to this
      story from the home page is considered an affidavit of being 18 years
      or older - please do NOT do this unless you are *actually* 18 years
      of age or older.

      You can find "A Quiet Evening Alone" on "Worldshaking" Fanfic:
      http://www.worldshaking.net

      Enjoy!

    • Reese Dorrycott
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
        Telephones are actually secret agents of the evil empire. So I ripped
        the ringers outy of all of mine. They should too.

        You know, you CAN mute an answering machine.
      • Susan Davis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Reese Dorrycott" <rhys@...> wrote:

          > Telephones are actually secret agents of the evil empire. So I ripped
          > the ringers out of all of mine.

          The ubiquitous ringing black telephones from the Sailor Moon season 5
          episode where Iron Mouse meets her demise have become a running joke
          between my taisetsu no paru and me. We use "ring the black
          telephones" as shorthand to refer to prodding someone into performing
          a task that they've been avoiding. We even went out and got an
          old-fashioned black Western Electric dial telephone from before
          deregulation....

          --
          Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Reese Dorrycott" <rhys@...> wrote:

            > Telephones are actually secret agents of the evil empire. So I
            ripped
            > the ringers outy of all of mine. They should too.
            >
            > You know, you CAN mute an answering machine.

            Yes, but the story wouldn't have been nearly as amusing then, would
            it? :-)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

              > The ubiquitous ringing black telephones from the Sailor Moon season
              5
              > episode where Iron Mouse meets her demise have become a running joke
              > between my taisetsu no paru and me. We use "ring the black
              > telephones" as shorthand to refer to prodding someone into
              performing
              > a task that they've been avoiding. We even went out and got an
              > old-fashioned black Western Electric dial telephone from before
              > deregulation....

              When I was growing up, we had an old bakelite black dial phone in the
              basement. I hated that thing with a passion. lol