Re: Powerpuff Girls Zed

  • redadmiral66
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006

      > I saw the preview - they've made Buttercup so very, very butch. I
      > like it. lol

      In all seriousness, Buttercup is perhaps *the* butchest anime character
      I've ever seen.
    • Ariel Devorah
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
        Doremi-Fansubs has released the first episode.

        http://a.scarywater.net/doremi/
      • Ashley Oharrigan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2006
          Ahahahahahahahahehe Japanifed PPG is *so* much better than the original
          version! Theyre all so cute... always liked Blossom the best, but
          Bubbles is cute in this version too. And I love the butch Buttercup! XD

          I wish they had kept mojo rambling like they did in the US version.

          I noticed that some of the styles are kinda like others in the show. The girls teacher looks like the villain in Metropolis, or maybe one of the guys from Area 88 (I think thats the name), The professor and his son, make me think of Speed Racer, and Mojo himself makes me think of Homer Simpson... lol The transformation scenes remind me of CCS, or maybe pretty cure. :P

          Ashley

        • Resop
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2006
            The transformation scenes reminded me of Ojamajo Doremi.

            Craig