Powerpuff Girls Zed

  • Claude Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 8:01 PM
      Hello, everyone!

      Many of the members of this group expressed interest in the
      new Powerpuff Girls Zed anime. I have a link to the first
      episode available in my blog, along with the fan
      translation of it I just made.

      The entry is here:
      http://jakeexperience.livejournal.com/78917.html

      Hope this is helpful,
      Claude Smith

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3 6:55 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Claude Smith <ossadagowah@...> wrote:

        > Hello, everyone!
        >
        > Many of the members of this group expressed interest in the
        > new Powerpuff Girls Zed anime. I have a link to the first
        > episode available in my blog, along with the fan
        > translation of it I just made.
        >
        > The entry is here:
        > http://jakeexperience.livejournal.com/78917.html

        I saw the preview - they've made Buttercup so very, very butch. I
        like it. lol

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3 7:20 AM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Claude Smith <ossadagowah@...> wrote:

          > Hello, everyone!
          >
          > Many of the members of this group expressed interest in the
          > new Powerpuff Girls Zed anime. I have a link to the first
          > episode available in my blog, along with the fan
          > translation of it I just made.

          Just watched it - you did a great job on the translation, so thanks!

          I love the idea of the PPG being made into an anime, which was what
          they were inspired by in the first place. They're kid of cool and
          goofy at the same time.

          I loved the look on Buttercup's face when Mojo Jojo showed up - she
          looked so happy to go fight. :-)

          And I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with HIM. (Will he
          look like Akio from Utena?)

        • redadmiral66
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5 4:05 AM

            > I saw the preview - they've made Buttercup so very, very butch. I
            > like it. lol

            In all seriousness, Buttercup is perhaps *the* butchest anime character
            I've ever seen.
          • Ariel Devorah
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 5 12:05 PM
              Doremi-Fansubs has released the first episode.

              http://a.scarywater.net/doremi/
            • Ashley Oharrigan
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 12 8:52 PM
                Ahahahahahahahahehe Japanifed PPG is *so* much better than the original
                version! Theyre all so cute... always liked Blossom the best, but
                Bubbles is cute in this version too. And I love the butch Buttercup! XD

                I wish they had kept mojo rambling like they did in the US version.

                I noticed that some of the styles are kinda like others in the show. The girls teacher looks like the villain in Metropolis, or maybe one of the guys from Area 88 (I think thats the name), The professor and his son, make me think of Speed Racer, and Mojo himself makes me think of Homer Simpson... lol The transformation scenes remind me of CCS, or maybe pretty cure. :P

                Ashley

              • Resop
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 12 9:21 PM
                  The transformation scenes reminded me of Ojamajo Doremi.

                  Craig