[Semi-OT] NY/NJ area folks - looking for some dedicated minions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi all!

      Some of you may know that in between running Yuricon events, I can't
      stop myself from staffing other cons as well.

      My local con, AnimeNext, is planning a manga-oriented event, of which
      ALC Publishing will a sponsor. Manganext will be held October 6-9,
      2006 in Secaucus, NJ (Hence the Semi in the subject line)

      I am looking for people who live or can stay in the Northern NJ area
      and who would like to have their hides run off for a couple of days.

      If you have panels experience, or would like to gain panels
      experience, that's a bonus.

      You MUST have daily access to email, check and respond to it
      regularly; have good language and *people* skills; and be prepared to
      send email to people you have never heard of on behalf of an
      organization you know little about. No one under 18, please.

      If you are interested, please email me at erica@.... Not
      this ML.

      will be ignored or made fun of, depending on my mood. :-)