Web site update

  • anilesbocon01@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      Yes, Erica was whipped into an updating frenzy by Y!groups glitch of
      this weekend - but we have plenty of good new stuff for you all. :-)

      New - Projects page - http://www.yuricon.org/projects.htm
      This page details (well, generalizes) our Manga and Music Video
      Projects. Some basics and contacts for more details.

      New names on "The List - http://www.yuricon.org/list.htm

      New pics at the Yuriko Gallery - http://www.yuricon.org/gallery2.htm
      Yes we've gone to two pages now...

      New (or old, depending on how you look at it) issues of SnB -
      http://www.yuricon.org/snb.htm

      FAQ page updated with the new ML info

      Updates page has a few new pics.

      More to come as I recover. :-)