new Lililicious releases - Not All Chicks Are Retards one-shot, Rose of Versailles v1 ch7, Maka-Maka v2 ch15

  • esubramanian1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2006
      Sorry this notification is late-- I mistyped the address the first time.

      "Fun After School," by Minami Q-ta, is a two-part one-shot from Not All
      Chicks Are Retards that tells about the relationship between Iwata
      Megumi, the idol of Chofu High School, and Midorikawa Mayuko, also known
      as Miss Chofu High School. When another student takes a picture of the
      two of them in an intimate moment, what lengths will Megumi go to to get
      the picture and negative?
      Please be aware that this release contains adult content, including
      nonconsensual sexual situations.
      In chapter 7 of Ikeda Riyoko's Rose of Versailles, Rosalie goes to
      Jeanne for help and Marie Antoinette sneaks out of the palace. This is
      the last chapter of volume 1.
      In chapter 15 of Maka-Maka by Kishi Torajiro, Nene helps Jun ignore a
      phone call.
      Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • mika
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, esubramanian1@... wrote:

        > Sorry this notification is late-- I mistyped the address the first
        time.

        > "Fun After School," by Minami Q-ta, is a two-part one-shot from
        Not All
        > Chicks Are Retards that tells about the relationship between Iwata
        > Megumi, the idol of Chofu High School, and Midorikawa Mayuko, also
        known
        > as Miss Chofu High School. When another student takes a picture of
        the
        > two of them in an intimate moment, what lengths will Megumi go to
        to get
        > the picture and negative?
        > Please be aware that this release contains adult content, including
        > nonconsensual sexual situations.
        > In chapter 7 of Ikeda Riyoko's Rose of Versailles, Rosalie goes to
        > Jeanne for help and Marie Antoinette sneaks out of the palace.
        This is
        > the last chapter of volume 1.
        > In chapter 15 of Maka-Maka by Kishi Torajiro, Nene helps Jun
        ignore a
        > phone call.
        > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
        > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

        i really loved this story
        it was cute

        *wow, i never post stuff