Yuricon at Anime Next!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      It's once again time for Yuricon to play with our buddies at Anime
      Next (http://www.animenext.org)!

      We'll be at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ from
      Friday, June 16 - Sunday, June 18.

      Yuricon and ALC Publishing will have a table just inside the MEC on
      the left of the main entrance in Con Row.

      In honor of ANext, ALC Publishing is holding a $10/book sale on
      all 100% yuri publications, and we have a fun new special just for
      ANext - Yuri-themed grab bags! For $1, $2, $5 or $10 you can
      get at *least* that amount's worth of yuri-related random fun things.
      Very limited quantities, so get 'em fast!

      And don't miss our panels for this con, either:

      Yuri Panel: 6pm Friday

      Fanfiction Writing Workshop: 8pm Saturday

      I and a bunch of the Yuricon staff will be there, so be sure to stop
      by!