Re: [Yuricon] This week's stolen meme on SP

  • stonegarden@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      I realize how much of their material has shown up somewhere else... however as parodies go, it doesn't bug me so much.  If its possible to tastfully parody something, I think they did it.  This is an anime fanfiction, and what fun that would be if it were that easy.  I think its pretty aptly name. (Panicking cute strawberries) And I still find it entertaining to watch.  On the other side of the coin is High School Girls, where they show the underside of the cuteness.  (Sort of like someone telling you whats in that hotdog you're eating)  I think I just watch it to see what uncute things pop up.

      From: "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@...>

      I'm calling it as a I see it. :-)

      This week's stolen meme on SP 11 was...Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
      Issue.

      Oh, and every summer kimodameshi ever, too.