Ooh, linkage

  • Jude McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      Just as an FYI, I note that When Fangirls Attack
      (http://womenincomics.blogspot.com/) has just linked to a whole mess
      of pages on the Yuricon site. Neat!

      Jude, who, yes, has fallen off the face of the Earth, but occasionally
      orbits back into the area
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        >From: "Jude McLaughlin" <dziwozony@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Ooh, linkage
        >Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:23:11 -0000

        Jude -

        Long time no see!

        >Just as an FYI, I note that When Fangirls Attack
        >(http://womenincomics.blogspot.com/) has just linked to a whole mess
        >of pages on the Yuricon site. Neat!

        Very cool. I noticed that they were carrying some Okazu posts, but hadn't
        noticed the Yuricon stuff. Thanks for the catch! I'll return the favor and
        add them on our links

        >Jude, who, yes, has fallen off the face of the Earth, but occasionally
        >orbits back into the area

        I hope all's well?