YCML members in Japan - we're looking for some event help!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      To all ML members who are living in Japan -

      Yuricon needs your help!

      If you live in or near Tokyo (or are insane and willing to travel to
      Tokyo for an event), have at least basic Japanese and are willing to
      represent Yuricon and ALC Publishing - there are two events coming up
      in the next several months that we'd like to partipcipate in and we
      need some help from you.

      Sunday August 13, 2006 - Rica Takashima could seriously use some help
      at Comiket.

      Tuesday, October 3, 2006 11:30AM - 3:30PM - "Yuriketto", an all-yuri
      doujinshi event. (URL: http://ketto.com/yr/) We are looking for
      someone who can particpate in the event as our representative. Rica is
      going to be at in the Tokyo Internation Arts Festival as a guest at
      that time and cannot make it, but we don't want to miss this opportunity!

      If you are willing to attend either of these events, please email me
      *directly* at yuricon@... I know it might be a little freaky
      to do Yuriketto, but please, help out if you can!