Re: [Yuricon] Time to welcome all our new list members!

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      Hello all -

      It's that time, once again, to welcome all the new folks who have
      joined the list recently and get people settled in. :-)

      howdy, neighbor!

      If you are having any problems at all, with the list, or with someone
      on the list, you can contact the list owner at anilesbocon01@hotmail.
      com.

      can i still contact teh list owner if i'm having problems with myself?? (teh voices refuse to leef)

      ***

      Common courtesy is the most important single quality necessary at
      Yuricon. We're all here to have fun, so try to keep that in mind.
      Here's some basic rules of thumb:

      1) Remember, this is not real life.

      it's not?!? well, there goes my concept of reality...

      2) Be polite - even if it kills you.

      ack...oomf...thud. x_x

      3) No one is "right" anymore than anyone is "wrong."

      except 4 me. i am so very, very "wrong".

      4) This will not be tolerated on the list and may well open you up to a real-life lawsuit.

      does that come in pinstripe?

      5) Have fun.

      like now??

      - it can't hurt you unless you let it.

      where hav i heard that be4...

      Try to remember that this is just an adjunct to a fun life - not a substitute for one. :-)

      there u go again, ruining my concept of reality.

      Again, welcome to all our new members and a very sincere thank you to all the folks who have been here for a while. because of you, this is
      really one of the least suckiest groups on the Internet.

      hooray!! we suck less than other groups! woohoo!!
      name: me (a name i call myself)
      currently: "inspired"
      seriousness: serious?, isn't that a radio station?
      # of "voices": at the moment?, 4

      kitten =^'^=
      BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

      http://mail.yahoo.com