Re: [Yuricon] Holy Diversity, Bat(wo)Man! Is it true?

  • Kusuriya
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2006
      yep from what I have read and the sneak cells Batwomans SO is cute haha

      On 6/3/06, mantennashowers@... <mantennashowers@...> wrote:
      What strikes me about this whole Batwoman relaunch thing is how the original Batwoman (Kathy Kane) and Bat-
      Girl (Betty Kane) were probably introduced in response to charges made against Batman and Robin 's relationship in Frederick Wertham's book "Seduction of the Innocent". IIRC Batwoman and Bat-Girl were erased from DC continuity in "Crisis on Infinite Earths", Kathy (who had been killed off years earlier) was retconned into a mere Gotham socialite and Betty into a heroine named Flamebird. That left Barbara Gordon the first Batgirl in the timeline.

      Anime manga

      Aim: ThePharmacyRx, Yahoo: HiryuuDragon
      MSN: HiryuuDragon@... (will not respond to emails sent here),
      ICQ: 317688947, Jabber: Kusuriya@...,
      Email: Kusuriya@...
      When it absolutely positivly must be destroyed overnight - Us Army...
      and ask about our new Total Destruction in under 30 minutes.. it is gone in 30 minutes or less or your next one is free

      vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh - Conquer what you desire.
      "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems."
         -Linus Torvalds
            "If you can't make it good, at least make it look good."
      - Bill Gates