Re: [Yuricon] Looking for suggestions for "The List"

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      On Jun 2, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Kathleen wrote:

      Hey!!!  I saw your list, and noticed that Azumanga Daioh wasn't on the anime list.

      Look harder, it's there. Try under "Both Anime and Manga."

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen <sakakirules1229@...> wrote:

        > Hey!!! I saw your list, and noticed that Azumanga Daioh wasn't on
        the anime list. If I remember correctly, Kaorin was madly in love
        with Sakaki. My suggestion, obviously, would be to add this to the
        anime section.

        Please re-read the steps below. You failed on steps 3 and 4. :-)

        > 1) VISIT "The List" http://www.yuricon.org/list
        >
        > 2) READ the intro and the submission guidelines before sending
        > anything.
        >
        > 3) CHECK that your name is not already on "The List." Alot of
        > suggestions I get these days are already there and people just
        didn't
        > scroll down far enough. Use "find". :-)
        >
        > 4) SEND all suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with a subject
        of
        > "Suggestion for 'The List'". DON'T email suggestions to me here.
        Feel
        > free to mention 'em here and discuss them, but I won't be culling
        from
        > conversations to find your suggestion - email it or I won't see it.
        >
        > 5) Try to suggest actual lesbian characters, or characters with
        > lesbian tendencies, rather than characters you would like to be
        > lesbian. :-)
        >
        > 6) And most important do NOT email me to argue about why a
        character
        > is or is not on "The List." The answer is either "That character is
        on
        > "The List" because loads of people wanted her to be." or "That
        > character is not on "The List" because no one has yet suggested
        her."

        > "The List" is always subject to alteration and I can be influenced
        by
        > any number of things - many people suggesting a bad choice despite
        my
        > better judgement or my own opinion randomly shifting - but if you
        send
        > in a character that I refuse to add, emailing me a dozen times with
        > "proof" of screencaps and dialogue will never, EVER make me be on
        your
        > side. :-)
        >
        > I'll be adding many of the more obvious anime and manga (Simoun,
        > Strawberry panic, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Hatsukoi Shimai, etc) so
        I'm
        > especially looking for good names from anime that are not so
        obvious!

        > I'm looking forward to all the suggestions. :-)

        > Anime manga

        Service.