Strawberry Panic...

  • Shane M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      There are times, I think, when the show isn't taking
      /itself/ seriously. Honestly, how seriously can it be
      taking itself when Tomoe is making /those/ faces about
      walking under a flippin' /umbrella/ with Nagisa? Just
      the way things happen sometimes...it's just too silly.

      Don't kill me, but I'm enjoying it a bit...in much the
      same way as I enjoyed parts of Mai HiME (I loved that
      show overall, but some parts were...yeah). I'm
      enjoying it as it is, and as it is is a big ol' giant
      huge enormous sack of shoujo-ai cliches. It's fairly
      cute and sweet, so I think I'll keep watching it.
      Meanwhile, I have Aria the Natural for sheer happiness
      and Simoun for deep thinking...and Japanese practice.

      So, that's my two (or maybe three) cents about that.
      So, to end my little message, here's my official
      endorsement of an Etoile candidate.

      AMANE-SENPAI~~~~! <3<3<3<3!!

      And I guess that Hikari girl too.

      ~Teh One and Only Shane