Looking for suggestions for "The List"

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      It's time to update "The List" of anime and manga lesbians, lesbian
      wannabees and oughtabees!

      There have been so many new anime and manga recently of interest, that
      I'm quite behind in updating our not-even-remotely-definitive list.
      So...I need your help. Here's how to do it:

      1) VISIT "The List" http://www.yuricon.org/list

      2) READ the intro and the submission guidelines before sending
      anything.

      3) CHECK that your name is not already on "The List." Alot of
      suggestions I get these days are already there and people just didn't
      scroll down far enough. Use "find". :-)

      4) SEND all suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with a subject of
      "Suggestion for 'The List'". DON'T email suggestions to me here. Feel
      free to mention 'em here and discuss them, but I won't be culling from
      conversations to find your suggestion - email it or I won't see it.

      5) Try to suggest actual lesbian characters, or characters with
      lesbian tendencies, rather than characters you would like to be
      lesbian. :-)

      6) And most important do NOT email me to argue about why a character
      is or is not on "The List." The answer is either "That character is on
      "The List" because loads of people wanted her to be." or "That
      character is not on "The List" because no one has yet suggested her."

      "The List" is always subject to alteration and I can be influenced by
      any number of things - many people suggesting a bad choice despite my
      better judgement or my own opinion randomly shifting - but if you send
      in a character that I refuse to add, emailing me a dozen times with
      "proof" of screencaps and dialogue will never, EVER make me be on your
      side. :-)

      I'll be adding many of the more obvious anime and manga (Simoun,
      Strawberry panic, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Hatsukoi Shimai, etc) so I'm
      especially looking for good names from anime that are not so obvious!

      I'm looking forward to all the suggestions. :-)

    • Kathleen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        Hey!!!  I saw your list, and noticed that Azumanga Daioh wasn't on the anime list.  If I remember correctly, Kaorin was madly in love with Sakaki.  My suggestion, obviously, would be to add this to the anime section.

        Thanks!!!  And keep up the great work!!!

        K.

        Girlz Rule!!!

        atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          On Jun 2, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Kathleen wrote:

          Hey!!!  I saw your list, and noticed that Azumanga Daioh wasn't on the anime list.

          Look harder, it's there. Try under "Both Anime and Manga."

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen <sakakirules1229@...> wrote:

            > Hey!!! I saw your list, and noticed that Azumanga Daioh wasn't on
            the anime list. If I remember correctly, Kaorin was madly in love
            with Sakaki. My suggestion, obviously, would be to add this to the
            anime section.

            Please re-read the steps below. You failed on steps 3 and 4. :-)

            > 1) VISIT "The List" http://www.yuricon.org/list
            >
            > 2) READ the intro and the submission guidelines before sending
            > anything.
            >
            > 3) CHECK that your name is not already on "The List." Alot of
            > suggestions I get these days are already there and people just
            didn't
            > scroll down far enough. Use "find". :-)
            >
            > 4) SEND all suggestions to anilesbocon01@... with a subject
            of
            > "Suggestion for 'The List'". DON'T email suggestions to me here.
            Feel
            > free to mention 'em here and discuss them, but I won't be culling
            from
            > conversations to find your suggestion - email it or I won't see it.
            >
            > 5) Try to suggest actual lesbian characters, or characters with
            > lesbian tendencies, rather than characters you would like to be
            > lesbian. :-)
            >
            > 6) And most important do NOT email me to argue about why a
            character
            > is or is not on "The List." The answer is either "That character is
            on
            > "The List" because loads of people wanted her to be." or "That
            > character is not on "The List" because no one has yet suggested
            her."

            > "The List" is always subject to alteration and I can be influenced
            by
            > any number of things - many people suggesting a bad choice despite
            my
            > better judgement or my own opinion randomly shifting - but if you
            send
            > in a character that I refuse to add, emailing me a dozen times with
            > "proof" of screencaps and dialogue will never, EVER make me be on
            your
            > side. :-)
            >
            > I'll be adding many of the more obvious anime and manga (Simoun,
            > Strawberry panic, Strawberry Shake Sweet, Hatsukoi Shimai, etc) so
            I'm
            > especially looking for good names from anime that are not so
            obvious!

            > I'm looking forward to all the suggestions. :-)

            > Anime manga

            Service.