Sales and new items on the Yuricon shop!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 2:43 PM
      Get set for the summer with 100% yuri from ALC Publishing and Yuricon!

      We're having a Summer Super Combo sale at ALC Publishing:

      Buy any selected combination of two 100% Yuri publications from ALC
      for only $20 -up to 30% off!
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC

      We've got a pile of new English manga, as well:

      Tori Koro: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#B

      Blood, the Last Vampire, 2002: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.
      html#B

      Ninin ga Shinobuden: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#N

      Blue: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#B

      (And don't forget the great selection from Amazon Japan as well. New
      from Yuri Hime Comics are Voiceful and Zettai Roman.)http://www.
      yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#YH

      Lastl, we're doing a sale on "I Love Yuri" Courier Bags (domestic US
      orders only please.) Get this great courier bag for only $22.99:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html Don't forget to order yourself
      a "I Love Yuri" or Yuricon t-shirt!

      Yuricon - "For real women who love their women...animated."