Shinobu-Den manga

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      FYI, the Shinobu-Den manga has now been released by Infinity Studios, so for those
      who like cute if one-sided yuri, I recommend it. It's very much like the anime.

      --SG
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:

        > FYI, the Shinobu-Den manga has now been released by Infinity
        Studios, so for those
        > who like cute if one-sided yuri, I recommend it. It's very much
        like the anime.

        > --SG

        And links for Volumes 1 and 2 are now up on the Yuricon Shop!
        http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga#N.html

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          atheniag wrote:
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:

          FYI, the Shinobu-Den manga has now been released by Infinity

          Studios, so for those

          who like cute if one-sided yuri, I recommend it.  It's very much

          like the anime.

          --SG

          And links for Volumes 1 and 2 are now up on the Yuricon Shop!
          http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga#N.html

          Your link dont work >_>
          But I love Shinobu! Just wish it wasnt one-sided... I still need to buy the series...

          Ashley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <kitsunenoshoujo@...> wrote:

            > atheniag wrote:

            > >And links for Volumes 1 and 2 are now up on the Yuricon Shop!
            > >

            > Your link dont work >_>
            > But I love Shinobu! Just wish it wasnt one-sided... I still need to
            buy
            > the series...

            Here's the corrected link:
            http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#N