Ten plot twists that could salvage _Strawberry Panic_
- 10. Paashibaru learns to talk, and the series (told from a Le Rim
point of view) descends into _Gokujou Seitokai_-style silliness.
9. The whole series up to now is revealed to be an eroge that the
_Genshiken_ members have been playing in the clubroom, and the focus
shifts to the club preparing for the next ComiFes.
8. The _Higurashi_ girls transfer in, and Nagisa's bloody remains are
discovered in the Ichigo-Sha cafeteria shortly afterwards.
7. Nagisa is revealed to be Nagisa Shiratori from _Chou Kuse ni
Narisou_, and wacky hijinks ensue.
6. The Henshin Club turn out to have magical powers, and Magical Girls
Chikaru, Lemon, and Kizuna must fight Evil Zombie Queen Shizuma to
save the world for peace and justice and fluffy bunnies.
5. Chikaru turns out to be another incarnation of Eve from _Yamibou_.
Hazumi arrives in search of her, and after an episode or two of
adventure, they (and the viewpoint!) wander off into a different book.
4. _The Strawberry Panic of Haruhi Suzumiya_.
3. Nagisa finds _The Book of the Universe of Four Gods_ in the Astrea
library, disappears into the book, and is eventually eaten by Byakko.
2. Chor Tempest appears through a rip in the fabric of reality and
performs the Silver Ri Maajon directly over Astrea Hill.
1. The writing staff finally learn to keep both hands on the keyboard.
Susan Davis <snarky@...>