Predicted order of finish

  • Susan Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      1. Amane's spiffy yellow scarf
      2. Chikaru (thanks to the Ballot Counting Club)
      3. Nagisa (who gets the vote of everyone who has a crush on her)
      4. Amane
      5. Star Bride
      6. That huge statue of the Virgin Mary
      7. Percival the Bear (aka "Paashibaru")
      8. Shizuma (why is she running? isn't she about to graduate?)

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        >From: "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Predicted order of finish
        >Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:51:56 -0000
        >
        >1. Amane's spiffy yellow scarf
        >2. Chikaru (thanks to the Ballot Counting Club)
        >3. Nagisa (who gets the vote of everyone who has a crush on her)
        >4. Amane
        >5. Star Bride
        >6. That huge statue of the Virgin Mary
        >7. Percival the Bear (aka "Paashibaru")
        >8. Shizuma (why is she running? isn't she about to graduate?)

        I heart you. You (and Sege's book-making) have made this whole day
        worthwhile.