RE: [Yuricon] "It's a different type than I expected."

    Message 1 of 22 , May 28, 2006
      >From: Paul Corrigan <studio_poutine@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] "It's a different type than I expected."
      >Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 12:47:56 -0400 (EDT)

      >2. One thing does bother me. I don't think Kanako actually meant that
      >Suguru put on women's
      >clothing and hung around in bars. The only rendering of _okama_ that makes
      >sense in context and I
      >can imagine a well-brought up Lillian Academy student actually saying is
      >"pervert." Even Sei--what
      >did the scanlations have her call him? A switch-hitter? The hypocrisy
      >boggles the mind.

      You're mixing up Kashiwagi and Arisu. Arisu is a cross-dresser - that was
      who Kanako was referring to.

      >3. If she's that creepy, and Rosa Chinensis in particular doesn't want her
      >anywhere near her Yumi,
      >how did Kanako get a gig helping out at the Rose Mansion anyway?

      Sachiko has no problem with Kanako, because she wants Yumi to take a soeur.
      What she doesn;t want is for Yumi to take a soeur because she feels she has
      to - or to not take one, because she wants to only be with Sachiko.

      Yumi asked Kanako for help. That is why she is helping.