[WWW] Yuricon Website Updated - New art, new items up on the Shop and more!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      The Yuricon site has been updated once again, with a bunch of new
      things to tickle your yuri fancy!

      To start off, Yuricon Staffer Sean Gaffney will be joining (and be
      joined by former staffer and long-time Yuricon friend Kat Williams at
      Anime North in Toronto for not one, but *two* yuri panels!

      You can find Sean running the "Writing Yuri" panel on Saturday, May 27
      at 1PM, followed shortly after by Kat's "Shoujoai" panel at 3PM. If
      you're going to be at Anime North, don't miss these panels! Check out
      the Yuricon Events page for other yuri panels and events: http://www.
      yuricon.org/events/

      We've got a fantastic new piece of Yuriko and Midori art from Zeromus
      One on the Gallery: http://www.yuricon.org/gallery

      The Yuricon Shop is just bursting with new items!

      "WORKS" 2nd edition by Tadeno Eriko is now printing - get the
      discounted pre-order price for just about another week. This manga
      contains four great yuri stories, from a high school crush that turns
      into an adult love, to a sexy office romance. Order today and save on
      100% yuri manga from ALC Publishing: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/
      manga.html#ALC

      In the Japanese manga section we've just added:

      "Sakura ni Kiwa" by Takemoto Izumi: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.
      html#SnK

      "Voiceful" by Nawoko - a collection of her stories from Yuri Shimai
      and Yuri Hime: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#Voice

      "Zettai Roman" by Mucchiri Muunii - another Yuri Hime collected volume

      The anime section now has links for "Kannazuki no Miko" Volumes 1-3
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/anime.html#K

      and the Drama CD page now has links to three of the "Yokohama Shopping
      Log" Drama CDs! http://www.yuricon.org/shop/cds.html#OY

      Don't forget the great selection of "I Love Yuri" and Yuricon T-
      shirts, hats, mugs and messenger bags we have on the Shop: http://www.
      yuricon.org/shop/gifts.html (Here's a hint - we'll be holding a sale
      on the bags later this month...)

      We're still taking entries for the 2006 Yuricon Anime Music Video
      contest - check out the submission guidelines and get those AMVs in!
      http://www.yuricon.com/contests/index.html

      That's it for this time, but you know there's more to come! :-)

      Yuricon - "For Real Women who like their women...animated."