Re: [Yuricon] Re: Simoun manga question

  • Jamie Wells
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 7:10 PM
      where can I find the simoun manga?

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
      wrote:

      > >From: "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...>
      > >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Yuricon] Simoun manga question
      > >Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:45:27 -0000
      > >
      > >Does the manga actually contradict the anime anywhere, or is it
      > >possible that the two are holographically telling the same
      narrative?
      > >  It sounds like we haven't gotten to the point where the manga is
      > >happening yet in the anime....

      Okay, I just finished watching episode 5 and, IMHO, I'm still of the
      conviction that the two stories are *roughly* parallel, but two
      distinct entities, with different emphasis and audience - probably
      written by different people as well. The basic plots, world and cast
      are the same. There are some differences in cast and characterization
      from anime to manga, at least so far.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 8 6:48 AM
        >From: Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Simoun manga question
        >Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 19:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >where can I find the simoun manga?

        In Yuri Hime magazine. It began in Volume 3. You can purchase the magazine
        from Amazon JP through the Yuricon Shop.

        Volume 3:
        http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E1JMF4/ref=ase_yuriconandalc-22/250-6278089-5057820

        Volume 4:
        http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FAPG6S/ref=ase_yuriconandalc-22/250-6278089-5057820