Re: anyone going to AnimeNorth?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...>
      wrote:

      > I didn't see it on the events page, so I'm guessing it's a "no" but
      > will there be a yuri panel at Anime Expo in Anaheim this July?

      I won't be going this year, but that doesn't mean there isn't one -
      ask Anime Expo. Even better, email them and say you'll run it and then
      follow up so you make sure there IS one. :-)

      And, thanks for reminding me to plug this... ;-) For those folks who
      don't know, or have forgotten: Check out the Yuricon Events Page for
      all the Yuri and Shoujoai related panels we're involved with. If you
      know of a yuri panel, or even better, are planning on running one,
      please email me at anilesbocon01@... and we'll make sure it
      goes up on the Page! http://www.yuricon.org/events/