RE: [Yuricon] Re: anyone going to AnimeNorth?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 5 10:33 PM
      >From: "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: anyone going to AnimeNorth?
      >Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:41:36 -0000

      > > I just want to know if anyone is interested in going
      > > to AnimeNorth in Toronto. I never been to any con and
      > > I wonder if this is any good.

      This year at Anime North, there will be at least one, possibly two yuri
      panels - look for Yuricon friends/staffers Sean Gaffney and Kat Williams
      there.

      And have fun!

    • Ariel Devorah
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6 12:15 AM
        > > > I just want to know if anyone is interested in going
        > > > to AnimeNorth in Toronto. I never been to any con and
        > > > I wonder if this is any good.
        >
        > This year at Anime North, there will be at least one, possibly two yuri
        > panels - look for Yuricon friends/staffers Sean Gaffney and Kat
        Williams
        > there.
        >
        > And have fun!

        I didn't see it on the events page, so I'm guessing it's a "no" but
        will there be a yuri panel at Anime Expo in Anaheim this July?
        Message 3 of 8 , May 6 4:45 AM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ariel Devorah" <ladystardusthhh@...>
          wrote:

          > I didn't see it on the events page, so I'm guessing it's a "no" but
          > will there be a yuri panel at Anime Expo in Anaheim this July?

          I won't be going this year, but that doesn't mean there isn't one -
          ask Anime Expo. Even better, email them and say you'll run it and then
          follow up so you make sure there IS one. :-)

          And, thanks for reminding me to plug this... ;-) For those folks who
          don't know, or have forgotten: Check out the Yuricon Events Page for
          all the Yuri and Shoujoai related panels we're involved with. If you
          know of a yuri panel, or even better, are planning on running one,
          please email me at anilesbocon01@... and we'll make sure it
          goes up on the Page! http://www.yuricon.org/events/