Re: [Yuricon] German news

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2006

      On May 4, 2006, at 10:27 AM, BlackSkaven wrote:

      Hi there,

      Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
      miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^

      Other mangas are Emma (beginning in August), Aqua (September), Loveless
      (November) etc.

      I knew that the Germans were getting the manga a while ago. I think I even posted about it a couple of months ago, didn't know that they were also getting the novels.