German news

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2006
      Hi there,

      Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
      miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^

      Other mangas are Emma (beginning in August), Aqua (September), Loveless
      (November) etc.

      BlackSkaven
    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2006
        In a message dated 5/4/2006 9:29:50 A.M. Central Standard Time, BlackSkaven@... writes:
        Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
        miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^
        Wahoo!

        Ellen Rose
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2006
          rosepress@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 5/4/2006 9:29:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
          > BlackSkaven@... writes:
          >
          > Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
          > miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^
          >
          > Wahoo!
          >
          > Ellen Rose

          :O! Id buy them in german! Atleast I can partially understand it. lol

          Ashley
        • rosepress@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2006
            In a message dated 5/4/2006 10:35:42 A.M. Central Standard Time, dreamingxashley@... writes:
            rosepress@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 5/4/2006 9:29:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
            > BlackSkaven@... writes:
            >
            >     Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
            >     miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^
            >
            > Wahoo!

            > Ellen Rose

            :O! Id buy them in german! Atleast I can partially understand it. lol

            Ashley
            If they published them in French I might buy - it'd give me incentive to broaden my vocabulary. In English, I'd be ecstatic. In German, I'd ignore the whole phenomenon.

            Ellen Rose
          • Chalcahuite
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2006

              On May 4, 2006, at 10:27 AM, BlackSkaven wrote:

              Hi there,

              Tokyopop will not only release the manga (September) of Maria-sama ga
              miteru but also the novels (beginning in November). ^^

              Other mangas are Emma (beginning in August), Aqua (September), Loveless
              (November) etc.

              I knew that the Germans were getting the manga a while ago. I think I even posted about it a couple of months ago, didn't know that they were also getting the novels.