Thoughts on GIRL'S HIGH (#4)

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      A satisfactory episode overall, with the celebratory episode of the
      ever slinky couple, Mouri & Koshiba!

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-401.jpg

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-402.jpg

      Yay!

      ...oh, and doped-up Ogawa-chan was LOL fodder. Banzai Bigtime to LIME
      for running with the gag. ^__^

      And for Eriko+Kouda fans, we get even more perfectly synchronised
      couple action. I mean, what have we gotten so far, since episode 3?

      http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-EK.jpg

      Only the luckiest of couples can be of one mind, one body........ LOL!

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        Jen wrote:

        > A satisfactory episode overall, with the celebratory episode of the
        > ever slinky couple, Mouri & Koshiba!
        >
        > http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-401.jpg
        >
        > http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-402.jpg
        >
        > Yay!
        >
        > ...oh, and doped-up Ogawa-chan was LOL fodder. Banzai Bigtime to LIME
        > for running with the gag. ^__^
        >

        > And for Eriko+Kouda fans, we get even more perfectly synchronised
        > couple action. I mean, what have we gotten so far, since episode 3?
        >
        > http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Yuri/HSG/GH-EK.jpg
        >
        > Only the luckiest of couples can be of one mind, one body........ LOL!
        >

        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        After reading your review, I decided to give it another chance. And the
        scene with Shimotakatani (god what a long name) and the banana event was
        hilarious. And yes, the Mouri and Koshiba was yuri goodness... I hope
        the get more screen time. ^_^

        Ashley