Re: youtube yuri video set to song "collide"

  • bakablonde
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2006
      Sorry Serge, I didn't intend to start a debate. My apologies for
      disturbing the yuri peace. :)
      I will answer one of Craig's questions in that if he considers loading
      a clip into Premiere, reversing it, slowing it down and exporting such
      clips back into am AMV as a specialized sequence, then she used every
      one of them. The original DVD footage was never like that.
      And now I'm done. Resume your regularly scheduled yuri programming....