Re: [Yuricon] Re: youtube yuri video set to song "collide"

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2006
      All right, this is off topic. If you want to debate copyright, AMVs and the associated grey areas therein, please do so off list.
    • M. Coleridge
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2006
        Thanks bakablonde for the link to your site. I am interested in your
        original work. Didn't know there was this ongoing question regarding
        plagiarism.... -M

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2006
          Sorry Serge, I didn't intend to start a debate. My apologies for
          disturbing the yuri peace. :)
          I will answer one of Craig's questions in that if he considers loading
          a clip into Premiere, reversing it, slowing it down and exporting such
          clips back into am AMV as a specialized sequence, then she used every
          one of them. The original DVD footage was never like that.
          And now I'm done. Resume your regularly scheduled yuri programming....