RE: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon Paper Dolls

  • Jekaterina Gudkova
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Those are the cutest!!

      :) Oh, goodness, I ususally don't squeel...

      I'd like those, but it would be far to send, so maybe, if you don't mind, I
      could just save them and print them out? And glue them to some cardboard..
      :)

      Thanx for sharing this, too bad I live too far away from anyplace where one
      can find this kind of stuff. Just ocasional manga in the stores, no other
      goodies yet in Estonia..

      Best regards,
      Kat

      The world is a comedy to her who thinks, and a tragedy to her who feels.

    • rosepress@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        In a message dated 5/1/2006 3:24:07 A.M. Central Standard Time, lightwing47@... writes:
        I'd like those, but it would be far to send, so maybe, if you don't mind, I
        could just save them and print them out? And glue them to some cardboard..
        :)
        It's fine with me - they're on the web for people to print 'em out. (The highest-quality scans are at http://washuu.net ).

        I certainly never contemplated sending them to Estonia in person ....

        Ellen Rose