Maplestory

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Anyone get addicted to this yet? Jeeze o petes I am (to those of you
      who are waiting for updates on Deep Down, I apologize... but don't
      expect it anytime soon).

      ANYways, I've got a thief and a warrior on there. On Bera, my
      warrior's name is Ansuzian, come say hi to me if you want.

      Now, on Khaini, I've got a thief named Kirikanoir and I'm going to
      start a Yuri guild. If you're interested, go to www.mapleglobal.com
      and create a character and an account on the KHAINI server and send me
      a message and I'll invite ya to the guild.

      It'll be fun! *grin*

      But only for people who are going to play three or more days a week, I
      don't want someone who's only going to be on once a while.
      Alright.... so...... yeah.

      Hope to see you there!!

      --- Vexed Fusion