Re: Notes on the 13th Maria-sama ga Miteru Novel Part 1- Short Epic Battle

  • Susan Davis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2006
      Erica:
      > You know, on the topic of "Princess, Princess" I'm actually enjoying
      > the anime for that. More than I did the manga, which is unusual.
      > Between that and "Ouran" I'm replete with both male and female
      > crossdressing AND bishounen for a long, long while. :-)

      I might have ignored PriPri in another season, but I'm finding that it
      makes a neat little companion piece to Ouran Host. I assumed that it
      was just going to be trashy fun, but the theme of cute bishounen boys
      learning first hand about sexism and sexual harrassment is
      interesting; I wonder where they'll take it. (And where, if anywhere,
      they're going with Touru X Yuuijiro....)

      --
      Susan Davis <futabachan@...>