Sailor Moon Paper Dolls

  • rosepress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 5:27 AM
      Hi, folk!

      While I was in Thailand recently, I happened across several sheets of paper dolls which included the Inner Senshi. (No Outer, I'm afraid.) I put scans of them up in the files section of the Yuricon group.

      For those who want larger versions, they are available at http://washuu.net/dolls.htm .

      And now that I've done that - anybody want the sheets of doll? There's a lot that does not quite fit with the Sailor Moon theme - I rather doubt it WAS a theme, the designer was just picking up images here-and-there. The sheets are about one foot by two, light cardboard, and the dolls are cut out (a bit out of register) with some kind of stamping cutter. A few of them are rather loose. No charge, though if you want to send me the postage I wouldn't complain.

      Best - Ellen Rose
    • Jekaterina Gudkova
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Those are the cutest!!

        :) Oh, goodness, I ususally don't squeel...

        I'd like those, but it would be far to send, so maybe, if you don't mind, I
        could just save them and print them out? And glue them to some cardboard..
        :)

        Thanx for sharing this, too bad I live too far away from anyplace where one
        can find this kind of stuff. Just ocasional manga in the stores, no other
        goodies yet in Estonia..

        Best regards,
        Kat

        The world is a comedy to her who thinks, and a tragedy to her who feels.

      • rosepress@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          In a message dated 5/1/2006 3:24:07 A.M. Central Standard Time, lightwing47@... writes:
          I'd like those, but it would be far to send, so maybe, if you don't mind, I
          could just save them and print them out? And glue them to some cardboard..
          :)
          It's fine with me - they're on the web for people to print 'em out. (The highest-quality scans are at http://washuu.net ).

          I certainly never contemplated sending them to Estonia in person ....

          Ellen Rose