New Marimite story on "Worldshaking" Fanfic

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2006
      Should anyone care to read it, there is a new Maria-sama ga Miteru
      story up on "Worldshaking" Fanfic: http://www.worldshaking.net

      It is called "White Roses, Red Petals" and spends a moment or two with
      the now-graduated Eriko, Youko and Sei. :-)

    • Zeromus One
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2006

        > Should anyone care to read it, there is a new Maria-sama ga Miteru
        > story up on "Worldshaking" Fanfic: http://www.worldshaking.net
        >
        > It is called "White Roses, Red Petals" and spends a moment or two
        with
        > the now-graduated Eriko, Youko and Sei. :-)

        Nicely "in character". I like it when fanfiction is short, but still
        has a leisurely pace that gives you time with the characters.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Zeromus One" <zeromus1@...> wrote:

          > Nicely "in character". I like it when fanfiction is short, but still
          > has a leisurely pace that gives you time with the characters.

          I'm glad you enjoyed it. :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27, 2007
            It's Noriko and Shimako month at "Worldshaking" Fanfic - because
            there really cannot be enough Shimako and Noriko fanfic.

            In "First Kiss Incident," a harmless prank turns Noriko and Shimako's
            lives upside down.

            http://www.worldshaking.net

            Enjoy!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
              For anyone who might be interested, I have a new Marimite fanfic up at "Worldshaking" Fanfic:

              "Morning After" is the sequel to "Roman Holiday." After Sei has had a romantic reunion with Shizuka, the morning after leaves her with a whole new problem to resolve.

              You can find this story at http://www/worldshaking.net

              Enjoy!