Re: [Yuricon] Re: Random Kashimashi thoughts

  • Nekotine / Alana
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2006
      --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shane M <yoarashi01@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ladeedum..
      > > |
      > > Spoilers.
      > > |
      > > Ahoy.
      > > |
      > > Batten
      > > |
      > > Down
      > > |
      > > The
      > > |
      > > Hatches
      > > |
      > > Or whatever.
      > >
      > > Okay. So the alien guy said that Yasuna's inability to
      > > see men was basically a lack of desire to communicate
      > > with them. Hence the fact that it spread after she had
      > > her little heart broken, because she lost the desire
      > > to communicate with anybody at all. She wanted to
      > > still be in love with Hazumu, but was afraid, I think,
      > > to talk to her.
      > >
      > > From a psychological standpoint...I'd say that she
      > > almost wanted, in a way, not to be able to see men.
      > > That way, she wouldn't have to communicate with them
      > > and she'd have a perfectly valid excuse that didn't
      > > include the L-word. I think part of the reason that
      > > she could see Hazumu was because he was already
      > > practically a girl.
      > >
      > > More spoilers ahead, this time for the very end.
      > >
      > > So, when Yasuna stopped being able to see anything at
      > > all in the world, it was because she didn't want to be
      > > a part of it anymore. Hazumu professing love for her
      > > brought her back to the world and fixed her, I guess.
      > >
      > > Well, that's my two cents. By the way, WTH was up with
      > > Ayuki? Is it just me, or was she mooning over Tomari,
      > > especially at the end?
      >
      > Totally. I always assumed that she was into Hazumu, because that's the
      > way harem stories work - everyone wants the main character. But yeah,
      > this Ayauki was definitely all about Tomari...which is kind of nice if
      > you think about it.
      >
      > But then, the end of the end after the credit seems very "let's all be
      > together as a threesome?" didn't it? Poor Ayuki, back to watching from
      > the wings.... No pun intended.

      I don't know, to me it seemed like Yasuna was letting Hazumu go since she
      had gotten over her sight problem, which let's be honest, is one of the
      key factors Hazumu 'chose' her in the first place. Of course, with the
      whole spending the entire day with Tomari, I'm sure it was kind of obvious
      who Hazumu really cared about, and not just out of responsibility or the
      childhood promise. I think Yasuna just realized on her own who Hazumu
      really wanted so...that's why in the end end, we see a repeat of the
      stepping stones.

      But yes, poor Ayuki. n.n; Back to jonesing from the sidelines for her.

      <><><><><><> Alana - Nekotine - dj nekomancer <><><><><><>
      http://nekotine.minitokyo.net http://snowglobe.pitas.com
      email: animenomiko@... -- morainaki@...
      IRC: (EFNet: #fushigiyuugi) (Rizon: #lililicious #otenba)
      Nick: Natsuki Kouya Shouko Mitsune Nekotine Momoko
      ICQ: 70973246/Konno Mitsune -- AIM: Yumuura Kirika

      http://mail.yahoo.com