Re: [Yuricon] Kannazuki no Miko

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2006
      ebay!?!?!  Erica,  i leave punishment for that remark to you.  KnM anime and manga, along with many other titles, can be found, and  purchased at the Yuricon shop - http://www.yuricon.org/shop/index.html so support Yuricon, buy your yuri from the shop!!

      catherine cox <cthrncx@...> wrote:
      you can get it on ebay.  that where i got mine.  i dont think that it was name something else.

      Alexandra Boyd <alexandraboyd@...> wrote:
      I heard that Kannazuki no Miko has been licensed in the US for some time
      now biut I have not seen any advertisements for it.  Is it named
      something different in the US.  I would think that it would be however I
      do not know what they would call it.  Does anyone know when it will be
      out for sale in the states?

      Thank you

      Alexandra

      kitten =^'^=