[WWW]Yuricon site update - AMV Contest, pre-order WORKS and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Hello all - time for the coming ever more frequently Yuricon site
      update newsletter! :-)

      This month we have an all-new contest to announce. It's Spring, which
      means it's time for plenty of new yuri anime - which means more new
      yuri anime music videos! Submit *your* yuri-themed AMV to the contest
      for great prizes and a guaranteed spot on Yuri Studios (http://videos.
      shoujoai.com)! Remember to read the rules carefully before submitting
      anything. :-) http://www.yuricon.org/contests/

      The second edition of WORKS, Eriko Tadeno's terrific 100% yuri manga
      is now printing. Pre-order your copy of these sexy and fun yuri
      stories and save! http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ALC

      And while we're talking yuri manga, let me remind you that it's time
      for Yuri Hime 4! The link for pre-order is also up on the Yuricon
      Shop: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#YH

      AND we've got the link to the English-language version R.O.D. - Read
      or Die 1 up as well, so you don't miss a moment of Yomiko. :-)
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ROD

      Last, but never least, new issues of Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing
      Adventures of Yuriko, have been added. Volume 2 of SnR is now complete
      online at: http://www.yuricon.org/snb/snrvol2.html Enjoy!