Not happy. Nope.

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12 2:28 AM
      Everywhere I go, I see STRAWBERRY PANIC. And yet, I have no
      STRAWBERRY SHAKE anime. Not happy.

      I see RAWS for episode two for HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, and yet no
      fansubbers. Not happy.

      Clearly YuriCon is to blame. Rather than lobby fansub groups and
      Japanese corps, YuriCon leaders have been engaging in wanton
      fantasies, dressing up as MAI OTOME characters, all frills and
      giggles. I call this gross negligence, and I shall not have it.

      If things do not improve, I shall be forced, regretfully, to start a
      fanbase dedicated to conscripting Ken Akamatsu to pen the next Cutey
      Honey series.

      Don't make me do it. I despise effort of any kind.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12 5:30 AM
        Jen wrote:

        > Everywhere I go, I see STRAWBERRY PANIC. And yet, I have no
        > STRAWBERRY SHAKE anime. Not happy.
        >
        > I see RAWS for episode two for HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, and yet no
        > fansubbers. Not happy.
        >
        > Clearly YuriCon is to blame. Rather than lobby fansub groups and
        > Japanese corps, YuriCon leaders have been engaging in wanton
        > fantasies, dressing up as MAI OTOME characters, all frills and
        > giggles. I call this gross negligence, and I shall not have it.
        >
        > If things do not improve, I shall be forced, regretfully, to start a
        > fanbase dedicated to conscripting Ken Akamatsu to pen the next Cutey
        > Honey series.
        >
        > Don't make me do it. I despise effort of any kind.
        >
        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        NOOOOOOOOOO Not Akamatsu!! Not the antichrist of manga/anime!! Hurry!
        Someone fine a subber for Highschool Girls!! *flails and heads for the
        bomb shelter*

        lol No ones subbing HS because its not hentai obviously... oh wait I
        believe there is one group that will be, I just cant think of their name
        right now. >_>

        Ashley
      • BlackSkaven
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12 6:17 AM
          Ashley wrote:

          > lol No ones subbing HS because its not hentai obviously... oh wait I
          > believe there is one group that will be, I just cant think of their name
          > right now. >_>

          ????????

          LIME did episode 1 already ... on Monday.

          BlackSkaven
        • redadmiral66
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12 6:44 AM
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@...> wrote:
            anime. Not happy.

            > I see RAWS for episode two for HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS, and yet no
            > fansubbers. Not happy.

            LIME-Anime have subbed the first episode.
          • Jen
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12 4:31 PM
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

              > LIME did episode 1 already ... on Monday.

              Leaping lillians, how did I miss that?!

              (Just thought of "Lilly Pad" joke. Will not share it. Multitudes
              rejoice.)

              Kisses XXOOXX
              Jen