Re: [Yuricon] Re: Organizing a Yuri Con: advices, suggestions needed

  • Trance Ryoichi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2006
      Ah, yep. I'm from Filcosplay. I'm the organizer of the Marimite cosplay group...so I guess that'd give you an idea already on who I am. ^^;;

      Right now, we're still on Stage 1.0--Fund raising. ^___^

      Thanks again to Miss Erica on the tips she'd given us. *bows*

      On 4/12/06, haruka173 <haruka173@...> wrote:

      @  Trance Ryoichi: I'm from the Philippines too and VERY keen on
      having a yuri-themed convention here. OT but are you from Filcosplay
      by any chance? If you are then I know you... and in that case I would
      like to help out! ^_~